Created By Stephen Tuffery
DISCLAIMER: The manufacturers of the products mentioned on this site make no medical clams to cure anything. The information on this site is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own physician or other health professional. It is for informational purposes only, and if you have any specific medical problem you should contact your medical advisor. Anyoneforhealth.com is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from the use of this information.
FTC Disclosure: You should assume I may receive a small commission if you decide to purchase any products recommended on this site.
Please note this site may not display properly in the AOL browser
You cannot order anything from this site. It is for information only.
However, if you click on the links provided you will be
website, and for the sake of
complete transparency you
should be aware if you purchase anything via my links I may possibly be compensated for the
Any opinions expressed regarding the efficacy of the products are based on my own personal experience and should not be construed as proof they will work in the same way for anyone else.
Please also read the
Disclaimer at the foot of
Mercury Poisoning Information
My grandmother is 92 years old and has a fantastic memory.
She cooks herself a meal every day – meat and fresh
vegetables. Rarely, if ever, does she have prepacked
packaged food. She also has false teeth.
I wish I had false teeth.
In my grandmother’s day people didn’t have fillings if they had toothache Instead their teeth were extracted – usually at home and yes, they did tie a piece of string to the door knob. For their twenty first birthday those whose family could afford it were given a set (or two) of false teeth.
I wish I’d had a set of false teeth for my 21st birthday.
I make that statement because I am one of the 3% of the population which the British Dental Authority admit to suffering mercury sensitivity. And if you are wondering what that has to do with teeth it’s because dental amalgam contains 50% mercury, the second most toxic substance on the planet and the only metal that evapourates at room temperature? The remaining 50% comprises a mixture of silver, tin, copper and zinc.
Amalgam has been used for dental amalgam fillings since the
early 1800’s and even then there were doubts as to its safety.
Infact in USA they had what became known as the Amalgam
Wars and in 1845 a resolution was passed pronouncing the
use of amalgam as “malpractice”.
Originally amalgam was made out of a paste of filings from silver coins and mercury. The problem was that the impurities in the coins made it expand and crack the teeth.Hence the new mixture.
You may not know anything about science but when various metals get put together they can react in different ways. Metals corrode especially when they are exposed to moisture and for some strange reason these toxic ones are put in our mouths.
Mercury is incredibly dangerous. The Egyptians used it to repel tomb raiders and warnings are always given not to breathe it in or ingest it. It used to be used in the hat making process and many people went mad. Mercury toxicity is often referred to as Mad Hatter’s Disease. Remember the character in Alice in Wonderland?
Mercury is used in fillings because it is incredibly durable, easy to place and cheap, and because it was used long before there were any safety regulatory bodies people just assumed it was safe.
However, mercury is dangerous. It is toxic and even dentists have to use it with care. In the 1980’s dentists were given 15 recommendations of mercury hygiene for their protection. These included working in a well-
Seemingly the scrap amalgam (the bit left over after the filling is placed) was considered dangerous and yet the exact same amalgam placed in the mouth was okay. Doesn
Dentists will understandably deny amalgam can be dangerous and yet as a “precautionary measure”they no longer use it on children, pregnant women or nursing mothers. You see mercury vapour gets into the bloodstream and can pass into the foetus through the umbilical chord and also via a mothers milk.
Mercury Poisoning is invisible and is caused when the body is unable to get rid of the continual production of mercury vapour. It builds up over a period of time and compromises the immune system and as it is not contagious it doesn’t have to be reported. It is therefore difficult to assess just how many people are affected. Often it is misdiagnosed as the syptoms are vague and could be attributed to many different things. It is also very difficult to test for.
Until recently doctors dismissed mercury poisoning caused by dental amalgam as nonsense but increasingly there is more awareness. You may even find yourself being asked if you’ve had any dental work done recently if you display an increasing amount of inexplicable symptoms.
If you do need to replace your fillings because of mercury toxicity please do it CAREFULLY. Removing it can be very dangerous and make you even more ill.
Oh yes, I wish I had false teeth!
Mercury is the second most toxic substance on the planet and mercury poisoning is more common than you might think.
If you would like to discover more, please visit www.jeanshaw.com
|Seagreens Everyday Iodine Capsules|
|Seagreens Food Capsules|
|Seagreens Food Granules|
|Seagreens Culinary Ingredient|
|Seagreens Salad & Condiment|
|Seagreens Skin Products|
|FAQ - Berry Radical|
|Natural Skin Care|
|Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Cancer Nutritional Support|
|Candida - Yeast Intolerant No More|
|Obesity and Metabolic Disorders|
|Respiratory Infections and Conditions|
|Weight Regulation and Energy|
|Organic- Is It A Lifestyle Or Health Choice?|
|Certified Organic Cosmetics - The Healthy Option|
|So What Toxic Chemicals Did You Use Today?|
|Are Unregulated Synthetic Chemicals Making You Ill?|
|Why Organics Are Not An Option|
|Why Organics Are No Longer An Option For Me|
|Breast Cancer - Did Toxic Anti Perspirant Deodorants Kill My Friends?|
|Chemicals and Cancer|
|Toxic Chemicals And Why Head Lice Are Smarter Than We Are|
|Cows Milk - Even Cows Don't Drink It|
|The Autistic Child – Could It Be Mercury?|
|Mercury - can you trust your dentist?|
|Autism and Nutritional Supplements|
|Effects of Nutritional Supplements In Children With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder|
|Nutritional Supplements - A Few Reality Checks|
|Are Nutritional Supplements Necessary?|
|Nutritional Supplements Needed for Hair Health|
|Seaweed - The Healthy Option|
|Produce has been losing vitamins and minerals over the past half-century|
|Do Chemicals Make You Fat?|
|Why you need to read the labels on cosmetics and skin care products|
|Natural Cures For Yeast Infections|
|Healthy Green Tea|
|Get Massive Health Benefits by Drinking Green Tea|
|Mercury Poisoning And Dentistry|
|Diet and Exercise|
|Health and Beauty|
|Mercury Poisoning and Dentistry - 2|
|Mercury Poisoning and Dentistry - 3|
|Diet and Exercise 2|
|Health and Beauty 2|
|Health and Beauty 3|
|Health and Beauty 4|
|Health and Beauty 5|
|Health and Beauty 6|
|Health and Beauty 7|
|Health and Beauty 8|
|Health and Beauty9|
|Health and Beauty10|